Tasty Planet Tasty Planet

A disappointment

I must admit the time limit was too small, isn't very 'new' looking. It had a good concept and I can admit it but it was just a little boring than I would have thought. It's more of a puzzle game then what I would have wanted it to be.

KIll Citty KIll Citty

Improve it, then submit it.

Damn, I hate kittens as well, but you have to accept the fact that is the internet, a place of freedom and a safe outlet for being yourself whereas in the world, being yourself will lead you to death

Oh, and Mikey is awesome!

Pickilow responds:

You smell funny

Uirlo Laif Uirlo Laif

Best game on Newgrounds and I'm not even joking

Unlike most flashes, this had nothing wrong with it, it made me laugh and it was very entertaining to see this weird wanker wearing a nappy.

Gurzociurlo responds:

I still can't believe you really think it's the best game on newgrounds... There's probably something wrong with you, but thanks because you made my day ahah!
I'm planning to do other stuff, thank you for reviewing.

Game of un dia en la 78 Game of un dia en la 78

In English, please!

Obviously this had some effort put into it, put a fair majority of Newgrounders are.. English.

ocitobabycompany responds:

And went up the English version; D

panda escape! panda escape!

Glitchy, I can admit.

Yet you're 14 and not in my time have I seen a Flash by a 14 year old. Well done, you know how to make a Flash.

cucumberproductions responds:

thankyou for your kind comment :)

Dirtyclothes Dirtyclothes

Fun, but doesn't keep you addicted..

I lost on level 2 and really couldn't play again because of it's longevity. This sort of game is good, but becoming too popular. I really, really, really can't say anything about it because of it's singularity (only 2 levels).

P.S.
Did you really make this?

Youngster Room Escape Youngster Room Escape

that was easy

ANSWER! ANSWER! ANSWER!

The Great War: WWI The Great War: WWI

real fun

I don't like most portal submissions but this kinda' blew my mind. I love to be one of the first 1000 to be in sight of something that will be once great when revealed to the Newgrounds world.

Photo Gallery MF Photo Gallery MF

tat' was sum' fineeee pictures you got der'

That was real good, but just not on Newgrounds, please?

[TT/KK] Yuri Experience [TT/KK] Yuri Experience

California is cool.

This was a little low, but since it's got Kitty Krew in, love it!