Jodi Arias Jodi Arias

If this video was Jodi Arias, which I can assure you it is, I would do unspeakable things to it. Unspeakable.

UNICORNS UNICORNS

The greatest series of moving images presented before me in my entire life.

Pluto- An English Project Pluto- An English Project

Not only now can you dazzle your classmates and your teachers, but now me and the whole Newgrounds bunch in fancy Greek information! I enjoyed this, it was pretty sweeeet.

Oingo Boingo's Life Oingo Boingo's Life

:D Great!

Aww! Is this because I mercilessly defeated your supposed faggot brother? Eitherway, thanks, but you're a little too late posting the video.. maybe you spent a little too much of your time devoting to the video, eh?

-Your faggot buddy, Oingo motherfuckin' Boingo.

Happy-Potato responds:

You never did anything to my brother

Doodle episode 6 Doodle episode 6

Oh my..

Can I just mention the plotholes? No? K. Doodle isn't on helium - his balls just haven't dropped yet. All his friends are assholes and treat him like shit; look at his worst friend! He says his name with glee. It has no relevance to the previous episode; fuck this because: A - Doodle should have lost an arm because he touched the plane propeller and maybe he should have died because you don't get a damned pilots license that quick. B - where did his plane go? He probably paid a lot for that he doesn't want to lose it. C - He joined a band and should be at gigs rather than explain his asshole friends.

Also; as the story progressed, Doodle up came more of a threat to the viewers with him having a progressing pitch increase.

In conclusion, a bang on 0. Learn to make Flash or something. I'm no artist either but I haven't even tried and made a better Flash then you (courtesy of Epic Duck).

Suggestions would be to make the voice sound normal (unless you're 8 or can't afford a good mic or don't know how to change the pitch making you look like a prick. If so, please stop production) and Flash have more motion and make Doodles surroundings more dynamic and not make him sticky thus the need to make longer episodes, and then, maybe, you could make this series better.

Hitler Speech Hitler Speech

1.46? Really?

1.46? It isn't that bad, I mean yeah - it's not politically correct so that is a good enough reason to rate below average but still - try and have the a bit of humour and you will at the least find it JUST, JUST funny.

Just a note: I can't put things chronologically but the review score might be the sum of people rating badly just ('just' abuse) because it has Hitler in the title and may have some relevance to the Holocaust and the war and the bombings but most likely they didn't watch the damn thing.

Just for those who don't know and the author - it's 'Eiffel 65 - Blue'.

Inferno Is An 13yr Furfag Inferno Is An 13yr Furfag

Reasonable enough

So you don't like some sort of fandom or such a person. Well done. I wouldn't have thought you put the works of who-ever-the-fuck in it. The animation isn't that good but it's pretty obvious you were making a quick and hasty approach to Inferno which was probably the best, but not for the butthurt reviewers.

Don't agree with this review? Deal with it.

butthurt yiff fags

Duckyween Duckyween

I had an excelent Duckyween!

I even went to the Duckster rave!

Christmas Quackers. Christmas Quackers.

JESUS TAPDANCING FUCK

I loved all the way through it and that duck is amazing. I swear to god, I sleep with a duck teddy bear just like that, I bathe it too!

Your Duck. Your Duck.

Rating 11 can go to hell, I'm rating you a 21.8!

I have a persistent obsession with ducks and this really made my day. Ducks are the best things to face this earth today. It's a little but funny, this feeling inside about ducks.

I think I've made my point here; this is the best Flash ever. Yeah, peace out n***a'.