Jodi Arias Jodi Arias

If this video was Jodi Arias, which I can assure you it is, I would do unspeakable things to it. Unspeakable.

UNICORNS UNICORNS

The greatest series of moving images presented before me in my entire life.

Pluto- An English Project Pluto- An English Project

Not only now can you dazzle your classmates and your teachers, but now me and the whole Newgrounds bunch in fancy Greek information! I enjoyed this, it was pretty sweeeet.

Monster truck HD Monster truck HD

Lovely visuals, smooth gameplay, although surprisinginly not devoid of bugs. My primary issue(s) include not reading my score correctly, and truck not detaching wheels and ending the level when I tip over or hit something at high speeds. English would be nice, but that doesn't really rustle my jimmies.

Adventure Box Adventure Box

Great game built on a relatively good premise. To improve, what might be needed more than anything is a greater distinction between the background and the foreground. Aside from that, you got the game pretty damn straight.

Heart Breaker Heart Breaker

Just like that and straight into the game-- no need for silly menus! I like it. Throughout gameplay (can't say there was much though), it was broken beyond repair entirely. I have the pink cannon working, with a dash of hearts on it, that had lovely physics, and I shot hearts with an added counter that doesn't work, and there I had it. I could reset, which was a nice feature, but the pattern was the same one before, many times over. I didn't see a next level or anything, it was just that one. For a first project using Flash, I think it would be what I refer to as "really cool bro". Good work.

Blue Girl Black Eyes Blue Girl Black Eyes

After 0:17 you could just image that creepy boss battle in Bully in that chemistry plant or whatever it was.

"B_Electro" - aMINTa "B_Electro" - aMINTa

RAVE!!

I so feel like partying to this! First download, first vote, first love!

The Great Times The Great Times

Oh, memories.

Saddening but has a really nice beat to it!

Team Fortress 2 Red Pixel Team Fortress 2 Red Pixel

Brilliant!

I could not help but think of Gang Garrison, you should do the sprites for them!

Pickilow Knight Pickilow Knight

Tomato.

You're 10 years old. I know it.

Happy-Potato responds:

10!!!Dont INSULT ME WHEN I AM 13

creation stuidos creation stuidos

This time I'm going to help you.

First of all, get Paint.net or some other relatively easy drawing software. Learn to use layers and the ins and outs of drawing then you're good to go.